Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The place whr i working...^v^


u guess whr is tis place...haha..tis is my first working place...then tis is Hai-O Raya Sdn. Bhd...wat is my job??salesman??office boy??no la...CNY promoter is my job...but until CNY nid to stop d...so sien..nid find other job ed...now hard to find job...in klang...my job is to pack the hampers preparing for the CNY de...u see tat...da hampers
are many n many n many.....not easy de wo...of course not i packs de...b4 i do there..my frens n his seniors pack de...so hard la...i juz learn put the flowers at the hampers nia...so sad...no stoks to pack da hampers..until now oso haven't learn pack hampers...my salary is ok...gud for me..come out work dun nid stay at home nothing to do...^^my boss so ala ala de...n another boss is very funny...she like to make joke de..lolz...until now i already do 5 days already...nid to gain more experiences so next time find jobs will be easier lo...is it rite??yaya..i think so...next time i hope to do something like can learn things de..like training or else...my working place got 4 persons including me...they are ding,seow,emily tan n me...emily tan not close to me n i dun know much bout her...but the first time i go dtechnicians o hai-o, my frens say she like to steal things...like panjang tangan like tis...her face look kind but haiz..steal things...kena catch will be worst de...maybe call for cop or kena fire...very cham de le...zhao zhi ru chi,he bi dang chu(read in chinese)...today our boss going to pecat her ed...hope her mistakes won't repeat again at other working places...at hai-o,there many high schoolians, samadians...i met my old classmates when i juz in primary school..happy to meet her at there..but my old classmates most of them dunno go whr ed de...miss them all...ok u guess hu is tat..most high schoolians form 5 2008 know himde...he is..ah..jack..seow lo...lolz...wat he doing there..sms wif gal fren??haha..i oso dunno la...

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets sing a song...use to sing "london bridge is falling down".

1. Ta Ti Tu Te To

2. Ma Mi Mu Me Mo

3. La Li Lu Le Lo

4. Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko

5. Ba Bi Bu Be Bo

6. Sa Si Su Se So

恶作剧